How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in on-post housing at Aberdeen Proving Ground. On-post living offers you a sense of community, convenience and many amenities commonly found in upscale residential community's. Aberdeen Proving Ground welcomes active-duty service members, military retirees and federal workers to apply for housing.
Active-duty service members are eligible to apply for on-post housing upon receipt of current PCS orders. Service members receive priority placement and can complete their housing application to be placed on the wait list prior to reporting to the installation.
How to Apply
Service members may apply for wait list placement of submit housing applications with PCS Orders and other required documents in any of the following ways:
- Complete the online application
- Email your application to APG@corvias.com
- Fax your completed application to
- Visit us at Corvia's Leasing Center located at 2658 Chesapeake Avenue, just inside the gate at Rte. 22
Remember, active-duty service members applying for housing will need to submit:
- Copy of current PCS orders
- Copy of most current end of month LES
- Copy of most recent Form DD1172 (DEERS Enrollment) or other acceptable dependent documentation
- Confirmation of clearing present duty station (Leave Form)
Federal employees and military retirees may be eligible to live in homes on post and can apply using any of the ways previously listed.
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!